Working Visa

We aspire to be the best consulting firm.

If you are looking to migrate to Australia to further your career there are a variety of visa options available to you. Each visa has its own requirements and eligibility criteria.

Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

Australia’s working holiday visa is for young adults up to 30 years old looking to holiday and work in Australia simultaneously for an initial period of one year with the opportunity to extend for two years if requirements are met. This visa only permits you to work with one employer for a maximum period of six months and so, is not recommended for those looking to advance their career long term.

Employer Sponsored Scheme (ENS) (Subclass 186)

The ENS is a permanent visa for skilled workers looking to advance their career and migrate to Australia permanently or for an extensive period of time. To be eligible for this visa the international applicant has to provide evidence of skills and specialized professional experience they have that make them a standout applicant for a sponsored position in their industry by a registered Australian business.

Request a callback