Post-study Work Visa

We aspire to be the best consulting firm.

  • Home
  • Post-study Work Visa

There is a shortage of skilled workers in Australia and there are many options for qualified and skilled migrants to live and work in Australia once they have finished their studies. Working with our migration agents will help you to find a visa solution that aligns with your career progression goals.

Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

International students who have recently graduated from a course at an Australian educational institution are eligible for this visa. This temporary visa allows applicants to live and work in Australia in their nominated industry or profession. Please speak with one of our migration consultants to learn about the specific requirements of this visa.

Request a callback